simple delicious dish
The summer season is not suitable for spending time in the kitchen. But those who do not get stomach, want to get rid of the kitchen by cooking food quickly in this season. In such a situation what will your friends do if they come home?
It is obvious that very few people like to eat outside in the summer. To solve this problem, today we are going to tell you an easy and healthy recipe that takes less than 15 minutes. So call your friends home this weekend and win their hearts with your delicious recipe.
Mango Feta Dip
- 100g – Baked Mango
- 50g – Greek Feta Cheese 5ml White Wine Vinegar (Vinegar)
Grind all the ingredients in a blender – Your
the dip is ready, an airtight box I can keep it for 2 to 3 days.
Chicken minced salad
- 30 ml – Olive oil
- 200g – Chicken, chopped
- 20g – Garlic, chopped
- 125g – onion, chopped
- salt as per
- 50g – carrot, grated
- 120g – cabbage
- 100g – Green onions, 60g
- for the finely chopped sauce
- Sweet Chili sauce
- 40g – Peanut butter
- 20g – Ginger, grinded
- 30 ml – Soy sauce
- 60g – Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 10g – Red Pepper Flax
- 4 – Tartas
- Heat oil in a large pan on medium heat.
Cook by adding chicken, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper, keep tossing occasionally until the chicken is cooked.
- Add carrots, cabbage, and green onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix sweet chili sauce, ginger, peanut butter, soy sauce, and chili flakes. Stir until smooth.
Add the sauce to the pan. Then pour the cilantro and mix everything together and toss.
Now put the mixture in different tarts, healthy salad ready.