What Is Turmeric?
Native to Southeast Asia, turmeric is a plant that belongs to the ginger family. It is primarily used as a whole or in the powdered form.
Turmeric is deep yellow or orange in color and is extremely popular in Indian houses for its medicinal benefits; it is even a staple ingredient in most dishes.
Turmeric Benefits For Men:
Benefits of eating:
turmeric – Turmeric has anti-oxidants and anti-fungal properties.
- Turmeric eliminates free radicals in the body that damage the cells.
- Daily intake of turmeric can reduce the risk of joint pain and osteoarthritis.
- An element called curcumin is found in turmeric. It helps in improving the brain stem cells. This is the stem that is responsible for problems like stroke and Alzheimer’s.
- Turmeric helps in making bile juice in the gallbladder. It eliminates bloating and gastric problems.
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties, it is also helpful in injury and wound healing.
- It also ends with problems of stomach irritation and acidity.
Turmeric controls insulin in the body. Type-2 also reduces the risk of diabetes.
Drink a pinch of turmeric mixed with a glass of milk in the flu. Will benefit.
- Turmeric produces many enzymes in the stomach which clean the blood and help in removing toxins from the liver.
- Turmeric is effective in controlling cholesterol.
How Does Turmeric Help Improve Male Fertility?
Infertility is not just a problem in females, it also affects males too, but it can be treated. However, before we tell you how turmeric helps improve fertility in males, you must find out what could be the causes of infertility in men.
Infertility in men can be caused by various biological and health factors, which are as follows:
- Low levels of the thyroid hormone can cause a problem in conception.
- Poor mental health or frequently high levels of stress can affect performance.
- A varicose vein in the testicles can prohibit the sperm from escaping the body.
- Certain medications could also be responsible for low fertility in men.
Now let’s understand how turmeric can prove beneficial for men who are looking to increase their fertility. Turmeric contains various compounds that help tackle the problems listed above.
Reduces Acne Scarring:
Yellow has been used for centuries to enhance the beauty of the face. The newly arrived bride is also given a yellow paste to make her face glow on her wedding day. Turmeric not only gives beauty, but it also helps to remove blemishes and pimples from the face. Although there are many products on the market today that use turmeric, in particular, there is more to home remedies for turmeric. Today we will tell you how to get rid of nail rashes and stains with the help of turmeric.
An important compound found in turmeric is ‘curcumin‘. It helps reduce anxiety and stress and improves performance. It also helps reduce damage caused by harmful free radicals in the body. Along with curcumin, Vitamins E and C present in turmeric also boost antioxidants that are reduced as a result of low thyroid hormones. Turmeric is also rich in vitamin C which helps improve sperm count in the body. Various other compounds like Eugenol, Limonene, and Quercetin reduce stress levels and keep depression away.
How to Include Turmeric in Your Diet While You are Trying to Conceive
Turmeric can be incorporated into one’s diet daily in order to keep regular consumption in check. Here are a few dishes/drinks that one can make at home:
Also gives relief from skin to joint pain for the old man
The properties found in turmeric strengthen our immunity. The use of turmeric oil improves blood circulation in the body. Due to better blood circulation, the oxygen level in the body is balanced and our body is able to fight the bacteria coming in contact with the body, which helps us to avoid getting sick very often.
Ways to store turmeric lumps
rest – Keep the lump of fresh turmeric in a plastic bag or tight container and keep it in the fridge. It will not be spoiled for about two to three weeks.
Cut the turmeric knot into small pieces and keep it in a bag in the fridge. Turmeric will not spoil for about two months.
- While making turmeric, keep in mind that it should be organic. And always store it in a tightly closed compartment.
Home remedies are also included in turmeric
- sandalwood and turmeric paste by applying pimples.
- People suffering from dry cough, drink hot milk with turmeric and sleep. Will get rest
Cancer in the rescue:
You can also fight many types of cancer with turmeric. Turmeric stops the blood vessels that increase the tumor, reducing the risk of getting cancer. It reduces the risk of many types of cancers like breast cancer, choline cancer, and liver.
HealthSide Effects of Turmeric:
The bleeding problem may increase
Let us tell you that turmeric-milk reduces the process of blood clotting, that is, it does not allow the blood clot to settle, which can cause bleeding problems. Therefore, patients with bleeding do not drink turmeric-milk.
Turmeric is high amounts can cause impotence:
Taking more turmeric can reduce your testosterone levels. Due to which the activation of sperm also decreases. Therefore, if you are thinking of doing a family plan, then take turmeric in small quantities.
Turmeric warms your body and can cause bloating in your stomach. Which can also cause abdominal pain and cramps.
Can be a victim of diabetes/diabetes
If you are a diabetic patient, then you should avoid drinking turmeric milk. According to news, a chemical substance, curcumin, is found in turmeric. Which affects blood sugar. Which may cause you a problem like diabetes.
Cause of allergy:
Some people are allergic to spices. In such a situation, they should stay away from allergic things. Turmeric milk can increase the allergy even further.